BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Parting out 2014 HP4 Competition- Engine, Blue HP Wheels, Suspension, MORE!

10K views 45 replies 21 participants last post by  BeameRR 
#1 · (Edited)
PARTING OUT HP4- every part for sale

Must be paid using paypal FF method. No returns.
ALL prices are shipping included within the 48 States!
I will ship anything anywhere in the world!

1. BRAND NEW Competition Werkes Integrated Tail Light $115

2. OEM HP4 factory seat cover in mind condition $20

3. OEM Horn $7

4. 4 Akrapovic Exhaust Springs $10

5. set of oem servo motor cables $10

6. OEM plastic chain guard and hugger $15 each

7. Rizoma locking gas cap with 2 keys $155

8. HP4 OEM sprocket (2500 miles of use) $20

See less See more
#4 ·
Starting to strip the bike tomorrow morning I have frame, rims, swing arm interest in more which is fine by me to get things started.

I can get parts shipped TOMORROW! And I can offer expedited shipping if you need stuff immediately.

Please pm me what you'd like- or just pm me for my email since my inbox here can't hold many messages.

#14 ·
You happen to have right side upper fairing? The one that says "Hp4" lettering on it? If so, please pm me! Interesting if willing to sell

#15 ·
I have the right side fairing yes. No broken tabs, but there is one small imperfection in the plastic by one of the cut outs. PM me your email if you would like a picture. The matching side carbon piece is also available and also has one very small imperfection.

Prices and availability updated again.
Please do us both a favor, dont go back and forth with me over 100 messages and then start playing games. Dont try offering me less after spending a week going back and forth. Thank you :grin2:

#19 ·
Still waiting on the pics regarding the right upper fairing....

Send to my mobile number please
(323)273-8742

#29 ·
Do you still have the #13 catted mid pipe? I plan to gut it to eliminate the cat. My main reason is to get rid of the excess heat generated by the cat.

Akra y-pipe is too expensive and hard to find. This way I still keep the original for the emissions/noise inspections if needed.

If yes, can you ship it to Turkey with a bill of sale?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.