BMW S1000RR Forum banner

2015 S1000rr Premium - North Dakota

9K views 58 replies 13 participants last post by  cnote1115 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys i have for sale my 2015 s1000rr with ddc and forged wheels located in bismarck north dakota. i wrecked it last summer with 1600 miles. lowsided and it tumbled once or twice

SOLD!!!!

Salvage title
`No structural damage according to the shop who did the estimate, he said all the damage was just cosmetic. frame/ forks (minor scuffing, said to be still straight)/ wheels are all pretty much damage free. as you can see by the pictures most `the plastics are still attached just not in that great of shape
`Headers are shot, dent in the fuel tank still holds fluid, little nic on a wheels, crack on a starter cover, some electrical lines are broken between the dash and front brakes
`the radiator and oil cooler are missing
`comes with the passenger seat cover just not shown in pictures.

There is a file upload limit of 5, however there are more pictures a few posts down. if your interested i can text more pictures / videos just PM me, $5000, title in hand.

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
i was trying to take up close pics of specific parts, damaged ones to be exact. what am i missing that you'd like to see? also at the time the bike was on a steep angle and the sun was shining, so i was trying to stand in between the sun and the bike, while trying to take pictures on a steep slope, it is harder than one may think

#14 ·
would you explain how to take a better picture? i guess i really would like to improve it. also somebody mentioned possibility of parting it out, what do you guys think i could part it out for? would i have any problems selling most of the parts? what i don't want to have happen is sell one or two parts, like the motor and not be able to sell the rest. i'm pretty new to forums, and brand new to buying / selling on them. thanks for any advise

#16 ·
Probably longer, if we can't get a good set of pictures that shows the whole individual component's condition.

Try taking pics of individual items, rather than a group. A picture is worth a thousand words, it's been said a time or two.
The pics you're posting is just showing junk. No offense, but this forum is full of people who are demanding and shrewd. If you want to sell, it will take more efficient effort, on your part.

#36 ·
henchmen call you?? He is one of my forwarding agent that handles my shipment!! This is the detail of the henchmen that you mention!!

Ron Turnage - Sales Representative
Schumacher Cargo Logistics, Inc. - LOS ANGELES (FIDI Accredited) - HOUSTON - MIAMI - SAVANNAH - NEW YORK
550 W. 135th Street
Gardena (Los Angeles), CA 90248
Telephone: 562 408-6677 Ext 603 - Fax: 310-400-8233
E-Mail: ron@sclusa.com - Web Site: www.sclusa.com

Ohh please can someone educate OP!!

#38 ·
henchmen call you?? He is one of my forwarding agent that handles my shipment!! This is the detail of the henchmen that you mention!!
Most people in the USA will be skeptical of international buyers. Don't be discouraged.
You have 2 options IMO:

1- Pay the agreed upon amount via Paypal plus shipping money for seller to ship bike to your shipper.
2- Send the money to your sales guy in CA, have your sale's guy contact the seller on the phone and arrange something the seller is ok with.

No reason to complicate things. Good luck!

#40 ·
Ill gladely provide history transaction of wire transfer slip to most of the dealer i purchase before.ohhh hell..just go ahead call the dealers above i mention and verfy my idendity..this is o stupid.im trying to buy ur motorcycle..im not trying rip you off man.

#41 ·
Im only still giving comment on op wall just to clear my name as i still would like to earn business and information in this forum..to further defend myself i will unprivate my instagram for public to view.see for urself the motorcycles i import...my instagram i.d is wan_797

#45 ·
I've had people charge back PayPal Transactions. They were not large sums of money, but I'm not taking the risk. Some one has to come get the bike, why not bring cash, or meet at a local bank and have an agent exchange the money. Why go through all the PayPal trouble. Seems just stupid that this guy tried so hard to get my bike, but unwilling to do my one simple request

#54 · (Edited)
“Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance."

SO True..."i recieved the motorcycle today and it was actually crashed, i wasn't aware the damage was so bad, can i send back for full refund and shipping?"
Cash in hand. I sent you a pm
This guy's legit, even his user name rings money OP.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.