BMW S1000RR Forum banner

FS: 2013 BMW HP4 Competition #638

10K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  robleewent 
#1 · (Edited)

Up for sale is my 2013 BMW HP4 Comp #638. I have owned it since almost new (1600mi) and it has been perfect and needs nothing. Never been laid down. I just have too many toys and don't seem to ride it much any more. I have all of the OEM parts for everything as well as the solo seat setup. Never been tracked as I used it mainly for day trips up north with the girlfriend. Currently has 8950mi on it.

• BMW factory serviced with Max at Chandler BMW w/ oil changes every 2,000mi

• Chain serviced every 500mi

• Heated grips

• All HP4 factory numbered case and frame sliders

• HP4 Comp carbon fiber panels

• HP parts passenger rearsets

• Remote garage door opener system installed to the high beams that you can program to your garage door or gate.

• Throttle Meister cruise control

• Yoshimura rear fender eliminator kit

• Greggs flush mount LED turn signals

• Rizoma blue front and rear brake reservoirs

• Rizoma blue oil filler cap

• Blue rear swingarm stand spools

• Techmount stem mount with Rokform adapter for cell phone/gps mounting

• Iphone charging cord installed for Techmount stem mount

$18,000.00 FIRM takes it. Located in Peoria, AZ. Title is clean and clear. PM please.

See less See more
#8 ·
:cool:nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 ·
I have to agree with that sentiment myself. Out of a bike that's sat around vs one that's actually been ridden I prefer the bike that's been out in the world.

I recently watched someone part out an R6 with 86 miles on it. All the parts were there with very little wear but it was going to take an entire rebuild since every single seal on the whole bike was dried out. Looked great but mechanically it was scrap. Would not even start.

#23 · (Edited)
Bump, here's some additional pics featuring current mileage, optional BMW HP parts carbon fiber rear hugger, BMW HP parts carbon fiber chain guard, BMW HP parts passenger rear sets, and showing the front and rear tires in good condition with OEM spec supercorsa's. Also, the bottom two pics were professional pics of the actual bike that I have in full res (around 5600x3300). You can use these to order canvas prints of the bike when you purchase it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.