Hello Motorcycle Enthusiasts. - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
Go Back   BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum > BMW S1000RR/HP4 Multimedia > BMW S1000RR/HP4 Videos

» Insurance
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Hello Motorcycle Enthusiasts.

Hello S1000RR Forum visitors.

I am seriously considering purchasing a 2012 S1000RR for racing, and wanted to show ya guys a glimpse of what's to come.

One of my latest vids... vimeo.com/irnie/livinthedream ... Enjoy!

Fun in the sun on the Okanagan Lake in Kelowna BC. Still capture from GoPro 720p 60fps.

Stunning sunset for STUND Season 3, featuring GoPro onboard with Reagan Sieg.

Lee-ann riding the ol' kawi racebike

Marcel

Last edited by Sal_R1; 03-09-2012 at 01:39 AM.
irnieracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2011, 11:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

2012 BMW Motorrad Canada Roadracing Program

2012 BMW Motorrad Canada Roadracing Program PDF Print E-mail
2012 S1000RR Competition Package

If you are interested in purchasing a new S1000RR for the sole purpose of competing in the Canadian Superbike Championship, there is a special competition package available from any BMW Motorrad Retailer. This program is open to any PRO or AM licensed racer while supplies last. Packages are limited so act fast.
Competition Package:

Option #1 – 2011 S1000RR $12,500 (Very limited while supplies last)
Option #2 – 2012 S1000RR $13,500

Both options include: A new S1000RR, Race ABS, Dynamic Traction Control, BMW Gear Shift Assist, One complete spare set of wheels and a $1000 parts support credit. *Additional options if requested and retailer prep are extra.

Competition Package Requirements

• A copy of a current and valid Canadian roadracing license
• Provide the retailer and BMW Motorrad Canada a race resume complete with projected 2012 activities

National Contingency Program: Canadian Superbike Championship – National Series

Pro Superbike Class Amateur Superbike Class
1st $2500 1st $1000
2nd $2000 2nd $600
3rd $1400 3rd $400
4th $1000 4th $300
5th $700 5th $250
6th $400
7th $300
8th $250
9th $150
10th $100

CSBK Superbike Championship Bonus:

PRO Superbike Class $10,000
AM Superbike Class $5,000
Old 01-05-2012, 01:47 AM   #3 (permalink)

Marcel,

Are you still "seriously considering", or have you signed the paperwork for your new S1000RR? I hope you do it; it'd be great to see your video/race reports in the Liter-bike classes, and it's just a small jump up from the 750's. Are you still planning on running six different bikes next season?

Admittedly, I didn't read any of your reports until Shelina Moreda forwarded me one. Word of mouth is still the best marketing!

Good luck with your decision making! Hope to see some great pictures and writing in the Track Time section for 2012!

-E
edchung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edchung View Post
Marcel,

Are you still "seriously considering", or have you signed the paperwork for your new S1000RR? I hope you do it; it'd be great to see your video/race reports in the Liter-bike classes, and it's just a small jump up from the 750's. Are you still planning on running six different bikes next season?

Admittedly, I didn't read any of your reports until Shelina Moreda forwarded me one. Word of mouth is still the best marketing!

Good luck with your decision making! Hope to see some great pictures and writing in the Track Time section for 2012!

-E

I am almost there.. lol My local bmw dealership agreed to sponsor me too. Another 15hun into the pot.. I'll know more in a week.

In the mean time, please vote for my Irnieracing Champion Video Sponsorship Entry. Champion Spark Plugs has created the perfect sponsorship video contest, designed for people like me. "The person uploading the Entry must be the creator of the Video and will be deemed the entrant."

"During the Finalist Voting Period, persons wishing to vote must enter their name, date of birth and a valid email address, and complete the online registration form. Once a vote has been submitted and received by Sponsor, the person submitting the vote will earn one Sweepstakes entry (“Sweepstakes entry”). There is a limit of one vote per Entry per person per day..."

"One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive USD$50,000, awarded in the form of a check. Five (5) Finalist Prize winners (one per category) will receive USD$10,000, awarded in the form of a check. Voting Prizes: Two hundred (200) Champion t-shirts and Kevin Harvick autographed hero cards will be awarded."

I would really appreciate it, if everyone would take the time to sign-up and vote once per day from now till February 5th. This would certainly guarantee the purchase of the bmw s1000rr.

The Search for a Champion

Old 01-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

Default Welcome

Welcome to the forum,... eh.

It would be nice to have another rider from the Great Northwest among us, and I love your pictures.

The lake in the first pic looks so familiar, like those just east of the Cascades. Lake Okanagan? Am I right?

Duh. Your caption says it is. What a dufus I am.
#2 at my dealer, and #1 Acid Green in WA St.
On the street - 2/5/10.

Last edited by Rainman; 01-05-2012 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Stupidity
Rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Welcome to the forum,... eh.

It would be nice to have another rider from the Great Northwest among us, and I love your pictures.

The lake in the first pic looks so familiar, like those just east of the Cascades. Lake Okanagan? Am I right?

Duh. Your caption says it is. What a dufus I am.

haha. yah.. I love the Okanagan. Best place to live in Canada.. I call it the Cali of Canada.

Old 02-21-2012, 02:05 AM   #7 (permalink)

"Irnie Racing Shifts Up for 2012!"

Marcel Irnie has a new agenda for 2012. The Kelowna BC native welcomes a new teammate, a new motorcycle, a full-time Canadian crew chief and exciting new sponsors to assist the team with their challenging privateer program – The MOPAR Canadian Superbike Championship!

Andrew Rogers of Gig Harbor WA joins Marcel as his teammate for 2012. Rogers, who has only raced for one full season, is already the fastest Novice racer in Washington.

Jason Williams of Ottawa will be playing a pivotal role in the pits as crew chief. Williams’s mechanical background and race track experience will be an invaluable resource to the team’s race program.

The team will be racing the entire Canadian Superbike Championship Series with Irnie piloting the potent AMSOIL 2012 BMW S1000RR in the Pro Superbike class and Rogers piloting his 2009 Yamaha R6 in the Amateur Sportbike class. The team has allocated 10 weeks for traveling to Eastern Canada to compete in the series, but also intends to race several events in Washington, Oregon, and hopefully California.

Irnie will be consistently racing on competitive equipment this year with his new BENTLEY Motorrad BMW. In previous years, Irnie had been racing on underpowered 600cc machines and learned to make do with less. He achieved two victories in 2011 on borrowed equipment, so having competitive machinery for a complete campaign will be a welcome change.

Irnie commented, "We are running a very serious privateer race program for 2012. I will be competing in the Pro Superbike class and Amateur Rookie Andrew Rogers competes to win the Amateur Sportbike class. The Pro Superbike class features the fastest bikes and the fastest factory riders in Canada, while the Amateur Sportbike class produces the fastest 600cc Amateur National racers. We will be traveling the Canadian National Series for ten weeks straight, racing and filming to promote the Irnie Racing brand and sponsors. We will also race seven WMRRA/OMRRA/AFM regional races before and after Canada. I will be producing the 2012 Irnieracing.com Canadian Superbike Tour HD Documentary. I have discussed this with series organizer Kevin Graham, and he is happy that I will be filming his series from the on-board GoPro perspective."

2012 Schedule:[/COLOR]
Washington Rd 1 -April 1
Oregon Rd 1 -April 22
Washington Rd 2 -April 29 or California Rd 2 -May 13 (AFM)
Washington Rd 3 -May 28
Oregon Rd 2 -June 3rd

Ontario CSBK Rd 1 -June 24
Quebec CSBK Rd 2 -July 8th
Nova Scotia ARL regional -July 15th
Nova Scotia CSBK Rd 3 -July 22nd
Quebec CSBK Rd 4 -August 12th
Ontario CSBK Rd 5/6 -August 26th

Oregon Rd 6 -Sept 16th
Oregon Rd 7 -Oct 7 or California Rd 7 -Oct 7th (AFM)

AMSOIL Canadian Girls.... yup

Working at the Vancouver Motorcycle Show 2012.

"Andrew Rogers said he loves Canada. haha.. that is pretty obvious bud."

Last edited by Sal_R1; 03-09-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

CSBK: "Irnie Racing Shifts Up for 2012! "

Inside Motorcycles:
"Marcel Irnie Returns to CSBK Series; Brings with him a BMW S1000RR and Video Gear"

Last edited by Sal_R1; 03-09-2012 at 01:45 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:24 AM   #9 (permalink)

how do I embed vimeo video?

Irnieracing.com 2012 BMW S1000RR break-in and ABS/DTC review. on Vimeo
Old 03-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #10 (permalink)

You know the guys at Flyin' Miata? They're ( at least a location ) is right around the corner from me.
TheGunCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement