My 2013 Monster S1000RR
Just dropping by Christmas Eve to post up some pictures of my 2013 Monster Energy S1000RR. I've had her for 3 months now and she is truly a sexy little beast.
Modifications thus far:
* Brembo 19RCS Master Cylinder.
* Brembo Low Drag Shorty Clutch and Brake Levers.
* Spieglar Stainless Steel Lines with matching Red Banjo's and Banjo Bolts.
* BMW Solo Seat Cowl.
* Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen.
* Attack Performance Rearsets set up with GP shift.
* DanMoto Cat Eliminator.
* TecBike Cat Cover.
* Arrow Titanium Exhaust.
* Pirelli Diablo SuperCorsa SP's.
* TecSpec Snake Skin Tank Pads.
* LighTech Quick Release Gas Cap.
* Yoshimura Case Savers, Steering Stem Nut, Oil Filler Plug, Inspection Plug, Swingarm Spools and Axle Adjusters.
* Gregg's Flush Mount LED's.
* DDM Tuning 4500K HID's.
* Motovation Frame, Axle and Fork Sliders.
* Competition Werks Fender Eliminator LTD with carbon fiber license plate frame and inspection plate.
* Monster Energy Resevoir Covers.
* Cox Racing Oil and Radiator Covers.
* Custom made passenger blanking plates.
* St. Christopher Gremlin Bell (Birthday Gift).
* TechMount Euro Fork Tube Mount for iPhone5 or Radar.
* Ilmberger Tank Center.
* Ilmberger Tank Sides.
* Ilmberger Badge Holders.
* Ilmberger Rear Hugger with Chain Guard.
* I haven't installed the Ilmberger carbon fiber as of yet, I'm waiting on the full belly pan and winglets.
* HJC Spies Monster Energy Limited Edition Helmet in matte finish that my beautiful wife ordered for me from Europe.
* Suspension set up by Roger Albert from On Road Off Road.
* Reflective Red Rim Tape.
* And of course a few Monster Energy Stickers.
Ordered: PVM 6 Spoke Magnesium Wheels.
Ordering after the 1st: Ohlins front & rear suspension, set up for 230lb rider.
Anyway just thought I'd share today and wish everyone a happy and safe holiday.
2013 BMW S1000RR - Racing Red.
2008 Ducati Desmosidici #187 - Team Colors.
Last edited by Bullet; 12-24-2012 at 06:08 PM.