My 2013 Monster S1000RR
Just dropping by Christmas Eve to post up some pictures of my 2013 Monster Energy S1000RR. I've had her for 3 months now and she is truly a sexy little beast.
Modifications thus far:
* Brembo 19RCS Master Cylinder.
* Brembo Low Drag Shorty Clutch and Brake Levers.
* Spieglar Stainless Steel Lines with matching Red Banjo's and Banjo Bolts.
* BMW Solo Seat Cowl.
* Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen.
* Attack Performance Rearsets set up with GP shift.
* DanMoto Cat Eliminator.
* TecBike Cat Cover.
* Arrow Titanium Exhaust.
* Pirelli Diablo SuperCorsa SP's.
* TecSpec Snake Skin Tank Pads.
* LighTech Quick Release Gas Cap.
* Yoshimura Case Savers, Steering Stem Nut, Oil Filler Plug, Inspection Plug, Swingarm Spools and Axle Adjusters.
* Gregg's Flush Mount LED's.
* DDM Tuning 4500K HID's.
* Motovation Frame, Axle and Fork Sliders.
* Competition Werks Fender Eliminator LTD with carbon fiber license plate frame and inspection plate.
* Monster Energy Resevoir Covers.
* Cox Racing Oil and Radiator Covers.
* Custom made passenger blanking plates.
* St. Christopher Gremlin Bell (Birthday Gift).
* TechMount Euro Fork Tube Mount for iPhone5 or Radar.
* Ilmberger Tank Center.
* Ilmberger Tank Sides.
* Ilmberger Badge Holders.
* Ilmberger Rear Hugger with Chain Guard.
* I haven't installed the Ilmberger carbon fiber as of yet, I'm waiting on the full belly pan and winglets.
* HJC Spies Monster Energy Limited Edition Helmet in matte finish that my beautiful wife ordered for me from Europe.
* Suspension set up by Roger Albert from On Road Off Road.
* Reflective Red Rim Tape.
* And of course a few Monster Energy Stickers.
Ordered: PVM 6 Spoke Magnesium Wheels.
Ordering after the 1st: Ohlins front & rear suspension, set up for 230lb rider.
Anyway just thought I'd share today and wish everyone a happy and safe holiday.
2014 BMW HP4/C - #5096
2008 Ducati Desmosedici Team Colors - #187
2015 One Bad Ass Schwinn on layaway.
"Endeavor to do something for someone who cannot repay you".
"Each day, you wake up and decide who you wish to be. Endeavor to do something great".
Last edited by Bullet; 12-24-2012 at 05:08 PM.