BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Rizoma Parts Now Available for the S1000RR!

18K views 61 replies 24 participants last post by  PodiumParts.com 
#1 · (Edited)
Rizoma in Italy has just Listed all kinds of Goodies for the S1000RR!
Podium Parts - Rizoma Index

Gas Caps:
Podium Parts - Gas Caps

Bar End Mirrors that work with the OEM Bars!
Podium Parts - Rizoma Mirrors

Some Very cool Rearsets!
Podium Parts - Rizoma Rear Sets and Foot Pegs

Oil filler plug!
Podium Parts - Engine Parts
http://www.podiumparts.com/images/engine-oil-filler-caps.jpg

A Sprocket Cover!
Podium Parts - Rizoma Sprocket Cover

And some seriously cool Crash Protection parts:
Podium Parts - Rizoma Crash Protection

We should have all these goodies and more in a few weeks, so go ahead and preorder now!

See less See more
#14 ·
As it stands right now, Rizoma hasn't said anything about red or gold yet, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't happen if enough people contacted Rizoma and asked for those colors (hint hint hint);)

#9 ·
Yes I am also interested in the red.

#28 · (Edited)
OK! This Group buy is officially a go!!!

If you want to get in on the group buy for the Rizoma Sprocket cover, Please PM us your name address and email so we can send out the invoices.:)

#31 ·
Randy, I sent you an email regarding the sprocket cover. There should be one for a bike with and without ABS/DTC as the latter has a speed sensor on the stock sprocket cover (see the attacked pics). Can you check that out as I have already placed an order and need one with the facilty with the sensor which I do not see on your or the Rizoma website - does it exist?

P.S. The reason I am posting is becuase of the planned group buy - just trying to stop a potential balls-up!

Please check.

N.

Attachments

#37 ·
Nigel,

That was an great catch, but we dont know yet, so i sent an email to rizoma to ask them about this, but also look at this pic:

You see how it has two holes in the black part of the cover on the side that goes closest to the motor?

then look at the installed pic,

you can clearly see the bottom hole still visible. this may be designed as a place to install the sensor. once we get confirmation, we will let you guys know.

It goes without saying that we will refund your money if it wont work with the DTS

#38 ·
It goes without saying that we will refund your money if it wont work with the DTS
I think Nigel's point was for those bikes that don't have DTC/ABS.... The bikes w/ABS and DTC don't have that sensor... the speed is pulled from the rear ABS ring. The bikes w/out the ABS ring in the back (no ABS/DTC) pull the speed from the sensor at the front sprocket.

#41 ·
We were but Don is right and i was stupid. If you have ABS, the Rizoma part will work for you. It is the non ABS bike that need the sensor on the sprocket cover and for those bikes the Rizoma part will nor work. So for 95% of us the Rizoma part is perfect.

N.

#42 ·
I just got confirmation.. the sprocket cover is the ABS/DTC equipped bikes.. so everyone is golden, unless you don't have it, but it looks like you might still be able to use it with the non abs bikes. the easy way is look at your bike, if the sensor is their, the cover may not work for you. If anyone is concerned we will gladly refund their money.. no questions asked.:D

#44 ·
Lol no problem Nigel.

And just so everyone is clear these parts were just released and while we do have a shipment on the way, I just had to order more sprocket covers to cover the demand :eek:, so there will be a 2 week or so delay in getting these to everyone, so please be patient with us. If anyone doesn't want to wait, let us know by PM, and we will refund your money

Lyle

#48 · (Edited)
That was me, thanks. Always wanted Rizamo to make one, there stuff is SO nice.

Thanks again,

Michael

Podium Parts, can you please ask Rizamo if they can produce a Shark Guard for the S1000RR or since it's drill n tap applications they may already one available.

Thank you!

Michael

#47 ·
Hello Everyone,

Rizoma just sent another email, these Sprocket Covers will work with that speed sensor in the way.. that is what the two holes are for apparently.

So Everyone can have one!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.