Hurry may noy last long!!!! - Page 9 - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
Go Back   BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum > General BMW S1000RR Discussions > BMW S1000RR General Discussion


» Insurance
» Sponsors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 10:57 AM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 48
Default

When I opened it all I got was some graphics and a bunch of question marks. Do I need to use a particular program for it to work right?

Schlim66
schlim66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 35
Default

thank u thats a great link
tucker hauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #83 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 281
Garage
Default

guys, no disrespect, but this is for PCs only. The file is an ISO filesystem which needs to
be mounted. You need to download the Virtual CloneDrive program (see page one of this thread for the link). Once downloaded, run the program (it's a setup program). When completed, it will recognize this ISO file and you will see the results.

You don;t have to understand under the hood stuff about ISO, mount, etc. the missing link is on page 1 of this thread.

hope this helps everyone...
ronyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:51 AM   #84 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyd View Post
guys, no disrespect, but this is for PCs only. The file is an ISO filesystem which needs to
be mounted. You need to download the Virtual CloneDrive program (see page one of this thread for the link). Once downloaded, run the program (it's a setup program). When completed, it will recognize this ISO file and you will see the results.

You don;t have to understand under the hood stuff about ISO, mount, etc. the missing link is on page 1 of this thread.

hope this helps everyone...
You're half right. An ISO file will open automatically on a Mac without any additional software. (source: Easily Mount an ISO in Mac OS X)

Unfortunately, the program contained in this download is an executable (.exe) which will only work on the Windows platform.

As stated earlier, Windows will work (in some cases better) on any Mac since 2006. (source: Apple - Mac OS X - Windows Compatibility - How Mac works with PCs)
GixxerKiller1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:33 AM   #85 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 281
Garage
Default

+1 Gixxer. Should have mentioned that. For mac users, then either with new PowerPC for intel (using bootcamp) or if older macs using programs like VirtualPC (which I have and run), should work.
thankx for clarification Gixxer.
ronyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:44 PM   #86 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Edmonton, AB.
Posts: 591
Send a message via MSN to Slim
Default

does anyone still have this? i would appecieate a PM, as it figures when i require it, for some reason it has gone missing in the depths of my computer, lol
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #87 (permalink)
Member
 
koolcaymancops-S1krr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: George Town, Cayman Islands
Posts: 69
Default

link no good ?????
__________________
11' Motorsport S1KRR
08' Ducati 848
06' Suzuki GSR 600
koolcaymancops-S1krr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:07 AM   #88 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Edmonton, AB.
Posts: 591
Send a message via MSN to Slim
Default

no, none of them are. if someone can send me a link, ill throw it up on demonoid or some other torrent sites, my torrents never turn off so ill seed till she will seed no more.

also, i just inatlled case covers from GB racing, they say torque to 10nm, which is fine. but when i checked the torque of all the other bolts on the case, they were no where near 10nm. so thats kinda why i want it, among other things.

Last edited by Slim; 07-14-2011 at 01:10 AM.
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:39 AM   #89 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
WarpSpeed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
no, none of them are. if someone can send me a link, ill throw it up on demonoid or some other torrent sites, my torrents never turn off so ill seed till she will seed no more.

also, i just inatlled case covers from GB racing, they say torque to 10nm, which is fine. but when i checked the torque of all the other bolts on the case, they were no where near 10nm. so thats kinda why i want it, among other things.
Bit off topic but I got GB racing covers as well:
Torque for GB racing bolts=10nM
Torque for stock bolts=3nM and they are one time use only.

I, by mistake used 10nM and snapped it off... Fixed but lesson learnt so just saying that torque for same place might differ from stock and aftermarket part...
***
Clutch cover to crankcase
M6 x 35, Replace screw
Initial torque, 3 Nm
Final torque, 90
****
I will see if I can upload it tonight...
WarpSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 06:00 AM   #90 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lobelsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Canton GA
Posts: 134
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade1000 View Post
Bit off topic but I got GB racing covers as well:
Torque for GB racing bolts=10nM
Torque for stock bolts=3nM and they are one time use only.

I, by mistake used 10nM and snapped it off... Fixed but lesson learnt so just saying that torque for same place might differ from stock and aftermarket part...
***
Clutch cover to crankcase
M6 x 35, Replace screw
Initial torque, 3 Nm
Final torque, 90
****
I will see if I can upload it tonight...
lobelsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
© S1000RRforum.com
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum