BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Seven liter bikes review.

4K views 28 replies 14 participants last post by  bennymx 
#1 ·
Here is a quick review and comparison between seven liter supersport bikes. Very concise with pros and cons.
S1000RR, CBR1000RR SP, R1M, RSV4F, ZX10RR, GSX-R1000R, Panigale 1299S

It's an italian website, but the video has subtitles in English.

Comparativa Supersportive 2017 al Paul Ricard - Prove - Moto.it

Enjoy
Ciao, ciao.

#10 ·
I get the feeling we are missing much of the discussion. A 30 second talk gets 2 sentences

#18 ·
does anyone else find it funny that there was almost a 5sec/lap difference between the Yam and the Kawi? That seems like a HUGE spread. And they talked about the BMW's electronics being "too intrusive". Sounds like they weren't able to figure it out at all, making me thing they didn't even have the dongle to get and use User mode, or know HOW to use it. I haven't played with it yet, but adjusting the DTC looks really simple, and I've seen enough vids of guys riding the BMW totally sideways with the rear tire billowing smoke in a totally controlled drift, so I question their capabilities.

Reactions: wfo439
#20 ·
I installed Chrome on the work computer so I could actually get the article translated. In the New York second I took reading it they gave disclaimers such as: This is a unique circuit that favored some of the bikes more than others. On other tracks the times would be much closer. Or something similar. No desire to install Chrome on the home computer for a reread. They used a hired gun that I'd never heard of for the fast laps.:rolleyes: They thought he was fast. :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.