BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Q for BennyMx or other BMW tech

956 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  irelandjr 
#1 ·
Can the dealer using ISTA/P recalibrate the GSA Pro, to it's absolute lowest/quickest "cut time"?

I remember reading the self canceling turn signals could be, under these conditions, to either increase or decrease the 10 second (?) OEM set limit. Which made me wonder, if that OEM factory convention could be changed at the dealer level, why couldn't the GSA parameters be changed, just as easily as well?

If you have knowledge of or could ascertain a " job #" or requisition to inquire at the dealer level, I would be happy and grateful to pay for the change, so long as it's not obnoxiously cost prohibitive.

:laugh:

#4 · (Edited)
I sleep for 7-8 hours but at first wake I am on my phone on the forum and I am on the forum while at work and then when I get home again lol. Adjusting the GSA is seen as a performance thing where as the turn signals is just for convenience. ISTA/P is not there for modifying the bike for performance, the RCK is for that. It would be nice not to have to purchase the RCK. I see what you're getting at.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.