***************** SOLD ***************
I have an HP4 coming next month, so it is time to sell my 2010.
- 2010 BMW S1000RR
Motorsport colors, purchased from and exclusively maintained by Irv Seaver BMW in Orange, CA. All records available.
- Under 1800 miles, mostly canyon runs and a few track days (I never commuted on this bike, hence the low miles).
- Fully loaded, all options (traction control, race ABS, quickshifter).
- Akrapovic slipon
- BMW-branded fully adjustable rearsets made by Gilles
- Awesome Synto levers from Germany
- Mint, showroom condition, not a scratch or blemish anywhere, looks like it never left the showroom
- Fully serviced last December, had new Metzener K3 Interact put on, rode it home scheduled to go to the track but work took over and haven’t had the chance since. The bike has only been used a few times to keep it running, the tires have under 50 miles on them and they've never seen a real corner - hence the chicken strips. :rofl
- The bike was broken in on the dyno the day I picked it up by my race-team owning tuner friend, it was the most powerful bike he ever had on his dyno, it even beat their race bike (a CBK1K with a fully built motor which raced AMA at Daytona).
- Never had the slightest problem or issue.
This is the most awesome sport motorcycle in the world – take my word for it. I’d never sell it if it weren’t that I am getting the ultimate version of it.
My dealer is cool and I’ve bought 4 bikes from them already (plus BMWs hold their values much better than other brands, which at the end makes them cheaper – something people rarely consider) so I was just going to trade it in and call it a day, but then I figured I’d see if anyone here is interested. If it’s not gone by the time the HP4 comes (another month, more or less) then it’s going to be traded in.
Bike is located in Fullerton, CA.
UPDATED Price: $12000
- Last chance, only a couple of weeks left!