BMW S1000RR Forum banner

What's your HP4 custom plate?

17K views 71 replies 27 participants last post by  Devils Advocate 
#1 ·
What's your HP4 custom plate?

You can go on your states DMV website and create the one you ordered
And just post a snapshot.
If you just type it in just post your state.

I tried to obtain HP4 but it was taken.. Wonder who will come up with that one LOL
Hers mine just got to hang it up.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I sent away for it on thanksgiving weekend, and it just came in beginning of this week, wanted to make sure I had it first in Iowa, but considering there is only 1 comp coming to the state and 3 standards I am sure I was good anyways.

#6 ·
Thats really odd.. I guess there could be one HP4 plate in Iowa and one in Cali..
And someone else must also have HP4 Cali cause like I said I put in for mine Jul/ Aug
And that one was taken.
Oh well I'm actually really happy with what I got.

HP4 comp is pretty sweet too..

#12 ·
Well, all of my choices had been taken (DUCSLYR and DUCHNTR). DUCKLLA was denied because of all the environmentalist BS that was sayin it meant Kill Ducks....smh). Gotta love Cali! So I ended up goin with something more simple.

HP4EVR

Text Font Document Paper

Can't wait for it to come in!

Sent from my EVO using Motorcycle.com Free App

#15 ·
Well, all of my choices had been taken (DUCSLYR and DUCHNTR). DUCKLLA was denied because of all the environmentalist BS that was sayin it meant Kill Ducks....smh). Gotta love Cali! So I ended up goin with something more simple.

HP4EVR

View attachment 11151

Can't wait for it to come in!

Sent from my EVO using Motorcycle.com Free App
saw one on a S1KRR that read LOL DUC . thought that was kinda funny

#29 ·
My buddy has DIX TUB on his bike and they never said anything. He has had it for years.... Then again Florida really doesn't care about much.... Which state took your IMDTF? That's insane they can't do that....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#30 ·
I am in Ontario, Canada.

They do it all the time here or usually it get caught right when you try and register and your sent a letter stating this is not appropriate.

I remember a friend of mine had ladykilla and a nice looking vechile and the same happened to him after someone called it in off the highway.

Anyways I know have 5NOOP.

#34 ·
i know dude.... back in the days when i was still in houston, a car reg is like 70 bucks a year. u wouldnt want to believe that i am paying 600 bucks a year for my bike, 700 a year for my pickup, for just the registration : /

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.