BMW S1000RR Forum banner

What's your HP4 custom plate?

17K views 71 replies 27 participants last post by  Devils Advocate 
#1 ·
What's your HP4 custom plate?

You can go on your states DMV website and create the one you ordered
And just post a snapshot.
If you just type it in just post your state.

I tried to obtain HP4 but it was taken.. Wonder who will come up with that one LOL
Hers mine just got to hang it up.

Attachments

See less See more
#63 ·
Stupid NJ

All the cool combos are reserved for politicians.

HP4 C got rejected after 5 days

my next choice was 4FUN and its taken

only options left were

HP IV
WNING

ordered WNING

#70 ·
Funny story - I have had my custom plates for almost a month now. They came with a temp registration which expires in two days and a letter that said that registration will be mailed separately.

I think NJ would get out of debt quicker if they stop wasting money on useless mail and paperwork

1. PIN number by mail
2. Plate approval letter
3. Letter stating plates will be mail soon
4. plates and paperwork stating registration will be mailed separately
5. Registration - in my case none.

Last letter stated to call the number on it a week before expiration of temp registration, I called and the guy says just go to the local DMV.

I went to the local DMV with the temp registration (Pink tag) and My plates are not even in the system, don't exist.

They initially told me to call the special plates unit to have them enter it in the system. Can you believe it, I have plates on the bike which I am riding with and they are not even in the system

Any way after a few words another kind lady from DMV called on my behave and sorted it. They entered them in the system and said they will mail another temp registration and real registration will be mailed separately.. oh the mail..

I just paid the $5 to get a duplicate right there.

If I would have been pulled over, bike would have been impounded and it would have been all my fault.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.