BMW S1000RR Forum banner

What's your HP4 custom plate?

17K views 71 replies 27 participants last post by  Devils Advocate 
#1 ·
What's your HP4 custom plate?

You can go on your states DMV website and create the one you ordered
And just post a snapshot.
If you just type it in just post your state.

I tried to obtain HP4 but it was taken.. Wonder who will come up with that one LOL
Hers mine just got to hang it up.

Attachments

See less See more
#38 ·
Everything is expensive here in Australia!
$900 a year registration for my car
$600 a year for the S1000
And even $600 a year each for my 2 classic bikes, which only go on the road occasionally.
They just changed the rules in our State so "classic" rego which allows you 30 days a year use of a classic vehicle at a cheap rate is only available for pre '79, which counts out the CBX and the 1100R, and at the same time they stopped doing 6 months, so you can't even just register them for the summer.
Very tempting to just swap 1 plate between the bikes and hope the cops can't tell the difference..

Then there is the 6 months ban and $600 fine for just a little over the speed limit.

And the HP4 Standard costing a cool $30k

You wonder why we live in such a country.
Then you remember the weather, uncrowded roads, beaches, wine, women... :)

Rob

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#53 ·
so my HP4FN got rejected

After several calls I am told that two letters a number and two letters is reserved for Mayors.

Also 2 letters and number like HP4 requires senator approval which will probably involve a donation of a large amount.

two letters and a number high then 20 can be done

so my options now

HPIV
HP929
HPFUN
2cool

what else?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.