BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Damn!!! Now I want a Comp

6K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  Fbto 
#1 ·
The more I think about not getting the comp and seeing everyone's beautiful comps!! I should have held and rolled the dice on the comp!!

Oh well! Too late now.

If anyone wants to sell of pieces of their comp carbon let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#4 ·
Maybe I will just buy yours? Wanna trade? Actually your badge number would be cool cause I know the guy with 331

#17 ·
Ask your dealer for you vehicle inquiry they can enter the last 7 of your VIN, they have it. It will tell you your Port Loc then look under priority and see what it says, sometimes they are not listed as priority and that can be another 2 weeks... Where do you live? what state?

#23 ·
Lets go storm a pretentious BMW bike run and go rippin through.... I know their family but we can be the rebelling teenage kids...:cool:

#28 ·
Wonder if a dealer will take my std as a trade for the comp? Wonder what the penalty would be, assuming a Comp is available?

#35 ·
Dude do u realize how much hard earn you could have lost for this change of mind? Just put the bling urself. People will buy those oem base model parts from u for sure (like the first wreck in the other thread) and u will end up saving more money then getting a comp at the 1st place, and heaps and heaps more than trading it in and wait for a comp.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#37 ·
When your sitting in the saddle you'll be grinning ear to ear.
They both look/feel the same in that position, except for the levers.

Trust me- all the other guys that see you won't be saying, ahhhh its not a comp.
That's just in your own head.

Everyone else will be checking her out!!

#39 ·
Ya, I am better now!! One dealer came back to me. Wants me to eat $4k! F that! I love my std!! Bring on the ilmberger!! And some spray paint!! Is it spring yet????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.