I want an HP4 but all dealers are sold out. How do I get one? - Page 2 - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
Go Back   BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum > General BMW S1000RR Discussions > BMW HP4 General Discussion

» Insurance
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2012, 12:24 AM   #11 (permalink)

I've been riding the s1000rr for the past week and just rode the 1199 yesterday and absolutely hated it. I guess I didn't realize how bad it was compared to the BMW.

I don't want it sitting in the garage collecting dust. I want to ride my machines and enjoy them, not fight with them.

I love my s1000rr bluefire. My favorite color. But I'm dying to have the 1st limited edition BMW s1000rr - the hp4.
I think what BMW did with sportsbikes is monumental and I want to own a part of that history.
I'm a car fanatic and crazy about bmws. I track them from e30s to m5s and BMW is just brilliant!

I'll ride both bmws next summer. 2 is better then 1 and I guess you can say I'm materialistic, but Motorsport machines put a big smile on my face. Especially when it's done well!
noamkrief is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #12 (permalink)

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by noamkrief View Post
I've been riding the s1000rr for the past week and just rode the 1199 yesterday and absolutely hated it. I guess I didn't realize how bad it was compared to the BMW.

I don't want it sitting in the garage collecting dust. I want to ride my machines and enjoy them, not fight with them.

I love my s1000rr bluefire. My favorite color. But I'm dying to have the 1st limited edition BMW s1000rr - the hp4.
I think what BMW did with sportsbikes is monumental and I want to own a part of that history.
I'm a car fanatic and crazy about bmws. I track them from e30s to m5s and BMW is just brilliant!

I'll ride both bmws next summer. 2 is better then 1 and I guess you can say I'm materialistic, but Motorsport machines put a big smile on my face. Especially when it's done well!
Good on you mate....The one who dies with most toys...wins.....lol.
Arrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:47 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrie View Post
Good on you mate....The one who dies with most toys...wins.....lol.
You have got to be kidding me! My father is the only one I've heard using that phrase!!!! That's awesome!
Old 10-21-2012, 05:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
DBX

Quote:

Just sell the bluefire, keep the pani and the HP4 :P
DBX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #15 (permalink)

Did you get the stage 3 engine kit with the HP4?
Choppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:50 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppa View Post
Did you get the stage 3 engine kit with the HP4?
I wasn't aware of any packages except for the standard and competition for the HP4.

Can you elaborate a bit on what you are talking about maybe I missed something...
Old 12-02-2012, 07:04 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
I wasn't aware of any packages except for the standard and competition for the HP4.

Can you elaborate a bit on what you are talking about maybe I missed something...

Dam, you took the bait hook, line and sinker !! many lads out there can only dream of being able to afford a new bike let alone have a new s1000rr and a hp4 ! You must be a very crafty lad and not be married ! lol.

2012 s1000rr
2010 cbr1000rr
2005 gsxr1000 (track bike)
2007 Harley davidson heritage custom
2002 kx250
Toe cutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe cutter View Post
Dam, you took the bait hook, line and sinker !! many lads out there can only dream of being able to afford a new bike let alone have a new s1000rr and a hp4 ! You must be a very crafty lad and not be married ! lol.
It sounded like bs, but I wasn't going to take a chance haha
Old 12-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I've been riding the s1000rr for the past week and just rode the 1199 yesterday and absolutely hated it.
^^^ LOL!
dattaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #20 (permalink)

that bike bug bites hard... cars are awesome to track and a blast when you wanna relax and cruise or get around on a cold day. But bikes are a whole nother world and once you're hooked it's over, the adrenaline rush is unique.
Advertisement