I want an HP4 but all dealers are sold out. How do I get one? - Page 2 - BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum
Go Back   BMW S1000RR Forums: BMW Sportbike Forum > General BMW S1000RR Discussions > BMW HP4 General Discussion


» Insurance
» Sponsors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2012, 12:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 192
Default

I've been riding the s1000rr for the past week and just rode the 1199 yesterday and absolutely hated it. I guess I didn't realize how bad it was compared to the BMW.

I don't want it sitting in the garage collecting dust. I want to ride my machines and enjoy them, not fight with them.

I love my s1000rr bluefire. My favorite color. But I'm dying to have the 1st limited edition BMW s1000rr - the hp4.
I think what BMW did with sportsbikes is monumental and I want to own a part of that history.
I'm a car fanatic and crazy about bmws. I track them from e30s to m5s and BMW is just brilliant!

I'll ride both bmws next summer. 2 is better then 1 and I guess you can say I'm materialistic, but Motorsport machines put a big smile on my face. Especially when it's done well!
noamkrief is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-21-2012, 12:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Arrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 295
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noamkrief View Post
I've been riding the s1000rr for the past week and just rode the 1199 yesterday and absolutely hated it. I guess I didn't realize how bad it was compared to the BMW.

I don't want it sitting in the garage collecting dust. I want to ride my machines and enjoy them, not fight with them.

I love my s1000rr bluefire. My favorite color. But I'm dying to have the 1st limited edition BMW s1000rr - the hp4.
I think what BMW did with sportsbikes is monumental and I want to own a part of that history.
I'm a car fanatic and crazy about bmws. I track them from e30s to m5s and BMW is just brilliant!

I'll ride both bmws next summer. 2 is better then 1 and I guess you can say I'm materialistic, but Motorsport machines put a big smile on my face. Especially when it's done well!
Good on you mate....The one who dies with most toys...wins.....lol.
Arrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrie View Post
Good on you mate....The one who dies with most toys...wins.....lol.
You have got to be kidding me! My father is the only one I've heard using that phrase!!!! That's awesome!
noamkrief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:15 AM   #14 (permalink)
DBX
Senior Member
 
DBX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Belgium
Posts: 702
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noamkrief View Post
I've been riding the s1000rr for the past week and just rode the 1199 yesterday and absolutely hated it. I guess I didn't realize how bad it was compared to the BMW.

I don't want it sitting in the garage collecting dust. I want to ride my machines and enjoy them, not fight with them.

I love my s1000rr bluefire. My favorite color. But I'm dying to have the 1st limited edition BMW s1000rr - the hp4.
I think what BMW did with sportsbikes is monumental and I want to own a part of that history.
I'm a car fanatic and crazy about bmws. I track them from e30s to m5s and BMW is just brilliant!

I'll ride both bmws next summer. 2 is better then 1 and I guess you can say I'm materialistic, but Motorsport machines put a big smile on my face. Especially when it's done well!
Just sell the bluefire, keep the pani and the HP4 :P
DBX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Choppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 71
Default

Did you get the stage 3 engine kit with the HP4?
Choppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppa View Post
Did you get the stage 3 engine kit with the HP4?
I wasn't aware of any packages except for the standard and competition for the HP4.

Can you elaborate a bit on what you are talking about maybe I missed something...
noamkrief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: London
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by noamkrief View Post
I wasn't aware of any packages except for the standard and competition for the HP4.

Can you elaborate a bit on what you are talking about maybe I missed something...

Dam, you took the bait hook, line and sinker !! many lads out there can only dream of being able to afford a new bike let alone have a new s1000rr and a hp4 ! You must be a very crafty lad and not be married ! lol.
__________________
Current bikes:

2012 s1000rr
2010 cbr1000rr
2005 gsxr1000 (track bike)
2007 Harley davidson heritage custom
2002 kx250
Toe cutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe cutter View Post
Dam, you took the bait hook, line and sinker !! many lads out there can only dream of being able to afford a new bike let alone have a new s1000rr and a hp4 ! You must be a very crafty lad and not be married ! lol.
It sounded like bs, but I wasn't going to take a chance haha
noamkrief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:55 AM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
dattaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: KCMO
Posts: 556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noamkrief View Post
I've been riding the s1000rr for the past week and just rode the 1199 yesterday and absolutely hated it.
^^^ LOL!
dattaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
QuikSanD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Germany
Posts: 283
Default

that bike bug bites hard... cars are awesome to track and a blast when you wanna relax and cruise or get around on a cold day. But bikes are a whole nother world and once you're hooked it's over, the adrenaline rush is unique.
__________________
2013 s1k, Austin Racing GP3, PC V, fries and a drink
QuikSanD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
© S1000RRforum.com
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum