BMW S1000RR Forum banner

S1000RR HP4

20K views 58 replies 34 participants last post by  Mr.Goose 
#1 ·
Super excited today, yesterday BMW Canada announced their prices for 2013. So today I called my local dealer and was told they were getting 4 HP4 competitions in and 3 were already sold. So, I had to do what any sane person would do, whipped out my credit card and got my name on the last one. I'm so excited and just wanted to share. :))

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

#15 ·
I priced out msrp for the competition upgrades and it came to roughly $5488 usd to purchase the parts...and that didn't include install or the sticker kit, or the blue colored wheel option. In addition, the pricing for the engine spoiler was for the stock length in cf, not the redesigned long engine spoiler. full msrp is always a painful markup.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

#16 ·
Does anyone know where to get a decent price/discount on BMW HP parts?

I priced out msrp for the competition upgrades and it came to roughly $5488 usd to purchase the parts...and that didn't include install or the sticker kit, or the blue colored wheel option. In addition, the pricing for the engine spoiler was for the stock length in cf, not the redesigned long engine spoiler. Full msrp is always a painful markup.

#20 ·
HP4 Pricing Confirmation on 10-1-12

BMW has confirmed to their Dealers the release of pricing on October 1st. :D Expect Base model to be $21,500, and delivery 3/2013 - which is the same time frame I picked up my 2010 - which I ordered early 10/2009. I will be trading the 2010 presently at 11,000 miles, and report Trade-in allowance.:rolleyes: The Comp. package does not deliver value - for me because all of my upgrades will transfer, except the rear seat cover the HP4 comes with.

#23 ·
BMW has confirmed to their Dealers the release of pricing on October 1st. :D Expect Base model to be $21,500, and delivery 3/2013 - which is the same time frame I picked up my 2010 - which I ordered early 10/2009. I will be trading the 2010 presently at 11,000 miles, and report Trade-in allowance.:rolleyes: The Comp. package does not deliver value - for me because all of my upgrades will transfer, except the rear seat cover the HP4 comes with.
Is this from BMW USA?

#25 ·
#26 · (Edited)
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.