BMW S1000RR Forum banner

WTB Yoshimura R 55 LE 2015

4K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  CO1000RR 
#1 ·
Looking to buy a 2015 model, can't find them anywhere!

#2 ·
I have one. I really like it, but everything has its price. I can always put on my stock exhaust for the right price :). But really, keep plugging away, someone on this site should have one they want to sell.

Reactions: CYCLE_MONKEY
#6 ·
Im guessing you dont like the new version they put out.
Yeah, not a fan. The r55 le lookslike it belongs on the s1000. Haven't seen the new alpha in person but from the pictures I think they over did it with those stickers/logos.

Was looking at the arrow and Remus too but they were second and third options. Heard the arrow can reduce power even with the baffle out. Not looking to gain power with a slipon but certainly not willing to lose any.

#9 ·
#17 ·
OP its hard for you to find them because the "LE" in R-55 LE stands for LIMITED EDITION.

I LOVE mine but at times I feel it is too loud, then I remember I keep earplugs and I forget about it :)

#18 ·
OP, I was in the same boat as you, fixated on the Yoshi R-55. After trying everywhere, gave up on the idea and went with the Arrow Works exhaust. Bought it brand new from here for a very reasonable price. Took about 2 weeks for the order to be processed, but shipped quickly and reached me in 2 days from Italy. Very happy with the exhaust and how it sounds without the baffle, best bang for the buck.

I am in no way affiliated with the vendor, just trying to help a fellow rider, so if this is in any way against the forum rules, I can take down the post if the admins let me know.

#19 ·
After emailing every US and Canadian Yoshimura dealer under the sun I was finally able to get one.

The websites that have a posting up are unaware these are discontinued. However one company went the extra mile to help me out. They're a large dealer for Yoshimura and they contacted their rep at the company. Yoshimura had supplies to make an exhaust and were willing to do so. So I should have a brand new arriving this week.

Great customer service on both ends!

#25 ·
You'll love it man. Great quality, sounds perfect, and looks like it was made for this bike. Enjoy :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.