BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Had a tumble. Need a few items

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  shell015 
#1 ·
My bike is a 2013.
If you are sitting on a bunch of parts and are too busy to deal with creating a for sale add then message me if you have any of this stuff collecting dust.

• I am looking for an ECU Cover. Preferably white.
  • Wind screen for shark skinz race bodywork. I believe these are Zero Gravity windscreens for direct bolt on.
  • Stock Brake fluid reservoir and triple tree mounting bracket.
  • Right side gas tank lower cover.
  • Spare Attack Racing foot pegs or other parts.

#5 ·
Ebay is usually loaded with parts and sometimes you can get a bargain.

Sorry to hear about the tumble. Despite the amazing technology these bikes have life still does happen. Hopefully the most important part of the bike (YOU!) is completely without issue.

#7 ·
Yah I ordered a few and am watching a couple other items on Ebay right now.
I know I am lazy with selling off parts I don't need and stuff just collects in storage. I wanted to throw this out there and make it easy for anyone just sitting on parts taking up space.

I'll post pictures and video of my wreck maybe this weekend once I have time to cut the video. It was a violent looking wreck but luckily most of the barrel rolls the bike did occurred in the air without contacting the ground until it finally came to rest.
All I got was a sprained right ring finger.

#8 ·
Not sure if 2010 stuff works on the 2013, but I have a stock "alpine white" ECU cover and a dark smoke Zero Gravity windscreen left over from my 2010 part out a year or so ago. I don't have much else left but do have a few other bits and pieces that I can dig through the box to see if I have anything else you might need (other than what you already listed above). Sending PM to you as well with contact info so I can send you pics.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.