BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Service manual

44K views 70 replies 43 participants last post by  Sprocket 
#1 ·
Has anyone been able to source a service/workshop manual for the s1k??

#20 ·
I need something specific that you(OZZY) may be able to help me with. I need the wiring diagram for this bike to help me hook up my data logging system and if you could bring up the pdf on your pc and then press print screen and then copy and paste it in paint and then post the images up here that would be awsome? I'm specifically looking for what all the wires going into the pc are.

Thanks if you can do it.

#21 ·
Just ordered the manual and unlike everyone else I know how to copy and post it no matter the security they put on it. I will not be selling it and and actually will not be posting it up. I will return any and all PM's requiring information about it and fill you in on the location afterwards. The only thing I ask of everyone is not to give out the location address or to sell the copy to anyone else. I will be recieving it on Monday so please no inquiries till Tuesday, Have a good day!!:cool:

#38 ·
Sorry for not getting back right away but I'm visiting family where internet is not always available. I'm currently working with another member on working out the details and when we have it all worked out I'll get back to this thread again. The PM'ing has kind of got out of hand and that is my fault. I should have thought this out before posting anything but I knew how it felt to want something but not have anyone willing to help out so I wanted to try. Trust me whenn I say it is in the works.

Also there is no such thing as .PDF when it comes to the s1000rr. You will need to figure out how to work with .iso files. You will need to know how to download them and mount them so anyone who has no idea about these terms better start researching NOW.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.