BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Wheels Of Justice: San Diego Woman Gets Six Years In Death Of Motorcyclist

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  IronMaidenJapan 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
Yup. I was ticked when I heard the sentence. 6 years with 2 years time served. Which makes it 4 more years.

On a side note. She knew what she was doing and what she did. She saw the rider fall off the bike and aimed that car directly at the rider. Initially she had no remorse in doing it and blamed it all on the rider that is until the trial and video of her actions were revealed. After that she began sing like a bird on how sorry she was.

#5 ·
This b!tch needs to be tarred and feathered, set on fire, and fed into a chipper-shredder.....FEET first.

6 years isn't even close to enough for premeditated murder with malice aforethought. She chased him down then ran him over. WTF is wrong with juries and judges that fail to dispense actual justice? She'll probably get out in 2 years for "good behavior".

Pathetic.......

Reactions: wfo439 and L8Apex
#10 ·
Such a difficult pill to swallow this whole story is frightening in many ways. I was born right there smack dab in Chulajuana in 1967. I watched the 54 being constructed from the 5 to 805. I remember my mom and I driving on the 805 when it first opened. Chills run down my spine thinking of the rider being hit, run over and dragged down the concrete to his death.

I have no idea how anything less then a mandatory minimum 20 year sentence wasn't dumped on this piece of trash... :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.