BMW S1000RR Forum banner

First time at track on my HP4 video

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Mydixiewrecked 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Very nice.. thanks for sharing.
Intrusting track. Where exactly is it?

From what I see in the video the track is a bit rough.. traction control and ABS
lights keep coming on .. I would try setting the dampening to +5 front and +5 in the rear to start of with. Ride it.. take notes and go down from there ;)

#7 ·
Lol,that's me riding the track my son loaded the video for me cuz I'm clueless ,the track is Motorsport ranch Houston great track but kind of bumpy,I was riding cautiously after all people I know told me to take it easy so I would not crash ,kind of put a block on my mind and yes was scare to crash it with only 350 miles,I already upgraded the damper for an Ohlins and will get rear sets with gp shift ,the stock tires were doing great but I usually only run on Dunlop ntec uk,so this was just a test to see how the bike would do,like I said before this bike turns like nothing I rode before feels super nimble but I didn't like the stock damper and the stock pads can use some vesrah or ebc extreme pro ,overall this bike rocks,once I get confortable with it my laptimes should get better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.