BMW S1000RR Forum banner

I need this HP4 racing suit!!!

6K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  LukeJaywalker 
#1 ·
Motorcycle racer Sportswear Team Helmet Jersey

I know this has to be a custom suit he's wearing. I can't seem to find it no where!! It's so beautiful, tho!!

Sent from my EVO using Motorcycle.com Free App

See less See more
#4 ·
Expect BMW to do the Ducati boutique thing. I have no doubt there will be a plethora of HP gear. There certainly was when I bought my HP2.

#6 ·
It's from "Schwabenleder" in Germany. They will custom fit it for you. They make the best leathers money can buy just like "Daytona" makes the best motorcycle boots on the planet. That is the difference between handmade in Germany vs. made in China by underpaid workers.
Here is the link: Schwabenleder Lederkombis - Fabrik fr Motorradbekleidung GmbH in 73650 Winterbach
I'm going to put an order in as soon as I can get some translation going, lol!! Thanks for the info! I never would have found the company!!

#9 ·
Yeah, I was lookin from my phone. I'm sure chrome will translate for me whenever I get on my laptop, lol!!! I'm pretty sure if they are custom suits and of high quality, they will be an arm and a leg....haha!

#13 ·
#17 ·
I'm goin to have to go custom. I have a deformed athletic body. I have the upperbody of size 48-50 and the waist lower body of a 40-42....lmao!! That suit is badass tho!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.