BMW S1000RR Forum banner

Pic's of My New AR Full Exhaust with Ultimate 250mm

13K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  mo559 
#1 · (Edited)
Pic's of My New AR Full Exhaust with Ultimate 250mm Ti Can

Exhaust fits like a glove very nice craftsmanship, The map AR (Rich) sent me was causing bike to run very rich. I downloaded another AR map from Dynojet and installed it, running better now. I contacted AR they are gonna get me another map soon. Just to let everyone know it was a pleasure doing business with AR (Rich) so far all my questions have been answered by very fast reponses. I purchased both exhaust and PCV directly from AR shipping was very fast and packing of exhaust was excellent. If you have any questions let me know.

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
I remember reading in another post stock system weighs about 11.8 kgs and AR S/S gp3 about 3.1kgs

#14 ·
Just my opinion..

I've owned over (14) Suzuki' GSXR 1K and Hayabusa's If Brock made a exhaust I had it on my bike I like the Brock exhaust a lot but it is NO comparison to AR this is my opinion when it comes to the s1000rr (Sound, Fit and customer service) is the best, now AR exhausts are pricey but they are worth it to me.

#15 ·
I've owned over (14) Suzuki' GSXR 1K and Hayabusa's If Brock made a exhaust I had it on my bike I like the Brock exhaust a lot but it is NO comparison to AR this is my opinion when it comes to the s1000rr (Sound, Fit and customer service) is the best, now AR exhausts are pricey but they are worth it to me.
Thanks for the info, it was down to the brocks and the AR for me. I guess I will go with the AR.

#21 ·
AR is a great system for sure.

When it come time for the upgrade then im going for De Cat with GP ultimate.

I wouldn't use the full system to its potential so half system is way more in my budget.

I can't wait to get some warm weather north of the border when the roads are dry to finally take it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.